We, often, get wrapped up in how much money we DON’T have when it comes to us pursuing our passion, following our dreams, and walking in our purpose. Transparent moment: this is something I, still, struggle with today, but I no longer allow myself to get stuck. I remember the following five things available to me anytime I feel the financial roadblock becoming overwhelming. I say, “Which of these five things can I do, now, to get me closer to my end result?”
- HANDS– You can use your hands to write a letter to someone you want to be mentored by. You can use your hands to send an email to someone you would love to have as a client/customer. You can log on the internet and request information from the college you desire to attend.
- MOUTH– If there is something you want to talk about or, even, a book you want to write, just start talking. No need in worrying about all the technicalities, just start talking about it. Use your mouth to draw interest. Ask people questions about what you want or need the answer to.
- FEET– MOVE!!! Even if you don’t know what your next step is, just take a step…go stand outside. If you want to lose weight, you don’t need money for a gym membership. All you need is your feet. Get to walking! FREE!!!!!
- NETWORK (other people)– Yes, it is true, people charge for their time, BUT there are people available to you that won’t charge a thing. Your coworker may know someone who can, help, propel you to the next level. You may have a family member who, themselves, can be the resource you need. Building your network means there could be someone at the grocery store who plays a part in you walking in your purpose.
- FAITH– Faith is belief in something. Whatever it is you are desiring, it costs you absolutely NOTHING to believe it is yours.
I, purposefully, did not mention God as a REsource. God is THE SOURCE. He uses these people or things to help us along the way, while we are fulfilling our purpose in life. It is up to us to tap in to that SOURCE OF POWER! We must study the Word and develop a relationship with God. Seek clarity of your vision and guidance on your journey.
I hope this blesses you. Comments and feedback are welcomed. I love you!
Be good be safe be blessed